Proven track record in most challenging industries
Our world-class team uses the latest technologies to solve complex engineering challenges for our customers. Working with high strength and high temperature materials to create reliable components are our daily business.
from Nickel-based superalloys, advanced combustion design
|Lightweight, structural parts
from Titanium and Aluminum
from Titanium and Aluminum
from Nickel-based superalloys for motorsports
Materials Solutions receives Nadcap certificate for welding
The authority of the Nadcap Management Council has granted and awarded Materials Solutions with the certificate for welding. This certificate demonstrates conformance and recognition of accreditation for specific services, as listed in www.eAuditNet.com on the Qualified Manufacturers List (QML).
Nadcap is an unprecedented cooperative industry effort to improve quality, while reducing costs, for quality assurance throughout the aerospace and defense industries. Nadcap is an industry-managed approach to conformity assessment that brings together technical experts from both Industry and Government to establish requirements for accreditation, accredit suppliers and define operational program requirements.
Nadcap certificate for welding
Bringing 3D designs to life
We are one of the main players in the AM industry to offer a complete solution from software through automation to engineering and manufacturing of final applications. We have created a fully integrated AM supply chain to provide our customers with a comprehensive portfolio of hardware and software products enabling the integration of data from development, production and suppliers.
With our expanded UK headquarter in Worcester, we have more than doubled the printing machines featuring:
- Flexible AM cell approach (M270/ M290/ M300/ M400 cells/ Renishaw)
- Printing and post processing all under one roof
- Gravity fed powder solution
- Future proof flexible approach (room for automatic inventory movement/ robotics)
- Capacity to host serial production, R&D and prototyping
- Digitalised production facility including the digital process chain using Siemens NX software for AM and other software applications providing Design for Additive Manufacturing (DfAM) solutions
Training, Consulting and Engineering to improve our customer’s business
The aim of the training is to educate and inspire our customers and accelerate a paradigm shift in designing parts and setting up supply chains for Additive Manufacturing. It will be conducted by consultants with multi-year AM experience. The modular setup can be customizied and covers the following topics:
- AM fundamentals
- Design for AM
- AM processes and materials
- Post-processing chain
- Business modeling
- Digital tools
The consulting portfolio covers the full Additive Manufacturing value chain considering all aspects of the digital landscape.
Practical in-house experience can be provided in:
- Material experts & extensive databases to support in material development
- Software consulting – end-to-end software solutions covering design, automation, quality control post processing, robotics
- Strategy and business case development covering all aspects of the value chain
- Extensive knowledge in AM factory operation in various technologies
- Dedicated consulting team for AM factory design based on digital twin approach
- AM portfolio development joint part identification and selection process
- Outstanding references in cooperation with customers for commercial operation, licensing and certification of AM parts
Engineering services by experienced specialists support the (re)design for Additive Manufacturing and comprises the following aspects:
- Design for AM
- Functional optimization
- Lifing, material characterization
- Reverse engineering
- Joining of AM materials
- Customized AM solutions
We have more than twelve years experience of metal AM. As a result, we have a proven track record as a trusted and reliable supply chain partner.
The quality of the components we produce is of paramount importance so we work within a strict quality management regimen:
- We ensure full traceability throughout the production process
- We use carefully controlled power handling
- We have a reliable supply chain for post-processing
- We hold AS9100D & BS EN ISO 9001:2015 aerospace certification
As a result, our quality management systems allow for full traceability and process repeatability.